January 5, 1974 |
Hachinohe, Aomori, Japan
|I Am a Hero|
Kengo Hanazawa (花沢 健吾 Hanazawa Kengo?, born January 5, 1974) is a Japanese manga artist known for his seinen works. He won the Topic Award of the 2005 Sense of Gender Awards for Ressentiment and was nominated for the 3rd, 4th and 5th Manga Taisho for I Am a Hero. His series Boys on the Run was adapted into a live action film in 2010. He formerly worked as Osamu Uoto's assistant.
- Ressentiment (2004 - 2005, Big Comic Spirits, Shogakukan)
- Boys on the Run (2005 - 2008, Big Comic Spirits, Shogakukan)
- I Am a Hero (2009 - 2017, Big Comic Spirits, Shogakukan)
- "2005年度 第5回Sense of Gender賞". Sense of Gender Awards (in Japanese). Retrieved 2012-03-18.
- "News: 10 Titles Nominated for 3rd Manga Taisho Awards". Anime News Network. 2010-01-18. Retrieved 2011-01-17.
- "News: 13 Titles Nominated for 4th Manga Taisho Awards". Anime News Network. 2011-01-16. Retrieved 2011-01-17.
- "15 Titles Nominated for 5th Manga Taisho Awards". Anime News Network. 2012-01-16. Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- "Boys on the Run Boxing Manga Gets Movie Next Fall". Anime News Network. 2008-11-01. Retrieved 2011-09-09.
|This biographical article about a manga artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|