|Full name||Kenia Moreta Pérez|
April 7, 1981 |
|Height||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|Weight||70 kg (150 lb)|
|Spike||310 cm (120 in)|
|Block||305 cm (120 in)|
|Position||Middle blocker / Wing Spiker|
|Last updated: September 2010|
Kenia Moreta Pérez (born April 7, 1981 in Santo Domingo) is a volleyball player from the Dominican Republic, who competed for her native country at the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, Greece, wearing the number #16 jersey.
There she ended up in eleventh place with the Dominican Republic women's national team. Moreta played as a middle-blocker. She claimed the gold medal with the national squad at the 2003 Pan American Games.
- Mirador (2003–2004)
- Bameso (2005)
- Burro Virgilio Gabbioli Curtatone (2004–2005)
- Denso Airybees (2007–2008)
- FIVB. "Women's Volleyball Olympic Games 2004 Standings". Retrieved 2010-01-25.
- FIVB. "Pan American Cup Dominicans are one of three NORCECA teams qualified for the Olympics". Retrieved 2010-01-25.
- NORCECA. "Cuba and USA tied with 1-1 record". Archived from the original on 2009-12-23. Retrieved 2010-07-21.
- FIVB. "Dominican Republic wins Pan Am gold in five-set thriller". Retrieved 2010-01-25.
- NORCECA. "Moreta causa sensación en Italia" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-09-16.[permanent dead link]
- Lega Pallavolo Serie A Femminile. "Kenia Moreta Perez" (in Italian). Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- FPVoleibol. "Desde Japón vienen a observar a Aury Cruz" (in Spanish). Retrieved 2010-09-16.