|Known for||P.A. Works animation studio|
Kenji Horikawa (堀川 憲司 Horikawa, Kenji) is the founder and President of P.A. Works Studio  and the Operations Director for Bee Train Productions Inc. He was also formerly an employee with Production I.G and Tatsunoko Productions. In 2000 he founded P.A. Works and currently produces the works produced by the studio. Horikawa has also worked as a Production Manager and Production Assistant.
- Another (2012) (Producer and Planning)
- Hanasaku Iroha (2011) (Producer)
- Mai's Magic and Family Day (2011) (Producer)
- Bannō Yasai Ninninman (Producer)
- Angel Beats (2010) (Producer)
- Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva (2009) (Producer)
- Canaan (2009) (Producer)
- True Tears (2008) (Producer)
- Immortal Grand Prix (2005) (Production Desk for P.A. Works)
- Wild Arms 3 (2002) (Animation Producer)
- Medabots (1999) (Producer)
- Wild Arms: Twilight Venom (1999) (Line Producer)
- Popolocrois Story (1998) (Series Composition and Line Producer)
- Xenogears (1998) (Animation Cut Scene Producer)
- Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (Line Producer and Production Manager)
- Panzer Dragoon (1996 OAV) (Production Manager)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion (Production Manager)
- "company info". www.pa-works.jp. Retrieved 6 June 2018.
- Inc., BEETRAIN Production. "BEETRAIN : 会社情報". www.beetrain.co.jp. Retrieved 6 June 2018.
- "4 Anime Selected for Young Animator Training Project". Retrieved 6 June 2018.