From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kenko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kenko or Kenkō (Japanese for "health") may refer to:
- Kenko (company), a Japanese manufacturer of photographic accessories
- Kenko, Peru, an archaeological site in the Cusco Region of Peru
- Kenko, a crater in Mercury
People with the name
- Yoshida Kenkō (1283?–1350?), Japanese author and Buddhist monk
- Takebe Kenko (1664-1739), Japanese mathematician
- Nakaima Kenko, one of the founders of Ryūei-ryū karate
- Kenkō Zenrakei Suieibu Umishō, a manga series by Mitsuru Hattori
- Kenko-Hoken (Social Insurance) and Kokumin-Kenko-Hoken (National Health Insurance), the two main categories of health insurance in Japan
- Kenco, instant coffee
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.