This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Fix dates appear to be introduced in 2 different years (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Product type||Large kitchen appliances, barbecue grills, vacuum cleaners, small kitchen appliances|
KCD IP, LLC|
a Sears Holdings subsidiary
|Country||Chicago, IL, United States|
Kenmore is a brand of household appliances sold by Sears, Roebuck and Co. The brand first appeared on a four-drawer drop feed sewing machine sold from 1913 to 1919. The first Kenmore washing machine was introduced in 1927. The first Kenmore vacuum cleaners were introduced in 1932. Kenmore's upscale line of appliances is known as the Elite line. Kenmore also has a professional line of appliances called Kenmore Pro. In 1976, Sears expanded the Kenmore name to its line of refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers, which were previously branded as Coldspot.
As of 2017, Kenmore products are produced by manufacturers such as Whirlpool, LG, Electrolux, Panasonic, Cleva North America, and Daewoo Electronics. The brand is controlled by Sears Holdings, and owned by KCD IP, LLC, a special purpose entity created by Sears Holdings for securitization purposes. The name "KCD IP" is an abbreviation for Kenmore Craftsman DieHard intellectual property. Today the brand is sold at Sears, Kmart, and Amazon.com.
In October 2017, an announcement was made on the termination of Sears-Whirlpool appliance relationship in which Sears would no longer sell Whirlpool along with Whirlpool subsidiary-branded appliances, a relationship which dates back to 1916, Whirlpool will still continue to supply the Kenmore appliances they make for Sears. 
In April 2018, Sears CEO and major investor Edward Lambert along with his hedge fund ESL, offered to buy the iconic brand along with Sears Home Services in order to diversify Sears’ already strained assets. The hope of spinning off a stable asset, according to Lambert, is to drum up capital in Sears’ portfolio and filter down into the stores. Thus allowing much needed income to the Sears brand. 
List of common Kenmore Manufacturers
- Stainless Steel cleaner
- Water softeners
- BBQ grills
- Washing machines
- Microwave ovens
- Wall ovens
- Vacuum cleaner bags
- Air Purifiers
- Central air conditioning
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Window air conditioners
- Water heaters
- Coffee makers
- Toaster ovens
- Range hoods
- Water filters
- Berner, Robert (2007-04-16). "The New Alchemy At Sears". BusinessWeek. Archived from the original on 2007-04-16. Retrieved 2011-08-04.
- "What year did Sears start selling sewing machines?".
- "Kenmore: America's Favorite Home Appliance Brand". Sears Archives.com.
- "Sears takes its Kenmore brand out of the kitchen with new line of TVs". Digital Trends. Retrieved 22 June 2016.
- "Sears is adding Alexa support to its Kenmore smart home appliances". The Verge. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- "Kenmore appliances join 21st century, appear on Amazon". CNET. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
- Kapner, Suzanne; Stevens, Laura (2017-07-20). "Sears to Sell Kenmore Brand on Amazon". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2017-07-21.
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|