|Birth name||Kennedy Moretti|
São Paulo, Brazil
Born in São Paulo, Brazil, Kennedy Moretti studied piano at the São Paulo University and later at the Franz Liszt Academy of Music (Budapest, Hungary) and in Vienna at the University of Music and Performing Arts. He later worked as an accompanist and music assistant at the Hungarian State Opera House and in Austria with the Neue Oper Wien and the Neue Oper Austria at the Volkstheater.
In the 90s, Moretti moved to Spain and was the senior accompanist of Alfredo Kraus' class at the Queen Sofía College of Music, where he continues teaching at the Institute for Chamber Music. Until 2006 he was a chamber music professor at the Conservatorio Superior de Musica in Salamanca and currently holds teaching positions at the Catalonia College of Music in Barcelona and Music Conservatoire in Zaragoza.
Kennedy Moretti has performed as a chamber music and vocal accompanist in Spain, the United Kingdom, France, Hungary, Brazil, Germany and Austria with soloists such as María Espada, Alfredo Kraus, David Quiggle, Ruggero Raimondi, Aquiles Machado, Hagai Shaham, and the Cuarteto Casals among others.
- Asociacion Bela Bartok (2006). "Kennedy Moretti, educacion auditiva". Asociacion Bela Bartok. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Juan March Foundation (2009-04-04). "Moretti, Kennedy". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Catalonia College of Music. "Kennedy Moretti". Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- Diario Digital de Canarias. "Patricio Gutiérrez y Kennedy Moretti interpretan dúos de violín y piano de compositores españoles del S. XX" (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 21 February 2013. Retrieved 11 January 2013.
- "María Espada y Kennedy Moretti en el Auditorio". 10 May 2010. Retrieved 11 January 2013.