This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Education||University of Colorado Boulder|
Kenneth Carpenter (born September 21, 1949 in Tokyo, Japan) is a paleontologist. He is the museum former director of the USU Eastern Prehistoric Museum and author or co-author of books on dinosaurs and Mesozoic life. His main research interests are armored dinosaurs (Ankylosauria and Stegosauria), as well as the Early Cretaceous dinosaurs from the Cedar Mountain Formation in eastern Utah.
- Kenneth Carpenter, (1999) Eggs, Nests, and Baby Dinosaurs: A Look at Dinosaur Reproduction (Life of the Past), Indiana University Press; ISBN 0-253-33497-7.
- ----- The Dinosaurs of Marsh and Cope (out of print).
- Kenneth Carpenter (Editor), Philip J. Currie (Editor) (1992) Dinosaur Systematics: Approaches and Perspectives Cambridge University Press, Paperback ISBN 0-521-43810-1 ; Hardcover (1990) ISBN 0-521-36672-0
- Kenneth Carpenter (Editor), Karl F. Hirsch (Editor), John R. Horner (Editor), (1994) Dinosaur Eggs and Babies, Cambridge University Press ISBN 0-521-44342-3 ; Paperback ISBN 0-521-56723-8
- The Upper Jurassic Morrison Formation - an Interdisciplinary Study - Results of a Symposium held at the Denver Museum of Natural History, May 26-28, 1994, Guest Editors: Kenneth Carpenter, Daniel J. Chure, and James I. Kirkland., Modern Geology, (ISBN 90-5699-183-3) Volumes 22 and 23.
- J. D. Lees, Marc Cerasini, Kenneth Carpenter, Alfonsi (1998) The Official Godzilla Compendium. Random House (Merchandising); ISBN 0-679-88822-5
|This article about an American scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a paleontologist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|