Kenneth H. Shubin Stein
Dr. Kenneth Shubin Stein (born 1969, New York City) is the Chairman of Spencer Capital Holdings and Founder and Portfolio Manager of Spencer Capital Management, a New York-based hedge fund with a scientific, value-based investment approach. Shubin Stein is also Co-Founder and Chairman of Crutches 4 Kids, a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization which provides crutches to children in need around the world. He is an adjunct professor at the Columbia University Graduate School of Business, where he has taught Advanced Investment Research since 2009.
Shubin Stein is a graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he completed a 5-year medical and research program with a focus on molecular genetics. He has a B.A. from Columbia College, Columbia University with a dual concentration in Premedical Studies and Political Science. Shubin Stein is also a CFA charterholder.
- "Ken Shubin Stein: From Medicine To Value Investing". ValueWalk. February 19, 2014.
- "Ken Shubin Stein: Spencer Capital Management Founder". Forbes. July 1, 2010.
- "Crutches 4 Kids: Westporters' Gift To The World". August 10, 2011.
- "Boy Scout continues support of Crutches 4 Kids". HamletHub. September 24, 2014.
- "Crutches 4 Kids Out In Full Force At Westchester Knicks Game". White Plains Daily Voice. December 14, 2014.
- "Donate Your Used Crutches". Hospital for Special Surgery. December 14, 2014.
- "Ken Shubin Stein – A Study in Investing". Graham & Doddsville. Winter 2014.
- "Get Briefed: Hedge Funds". Forbes. August 31, 2009.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|