Kenneth H. Shubin Stein
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Kenneth Shubin Stein (born 1969, New York City) is the Founder and Chairman of Spencer Capital Holdings and Founder of Spencer Capital Management, a New York-based hedge fund with a scientific, value-based investment approach. Shubin Stein is also Co-Founder and Chairman of Crutches 4 Kids, a 501 (c)(3) not-for-profit organization which provides crutches to children in need around the world, and is Co-Founder and Chairman Emeritus of the International Concussion Society, which provides a resource for concussion research. He is an adjunct professor at the Columbia University Graduate School of Business where he has taught Advanced Investment Research since 2009. He is a Senior Advisor at Osmosis. Stein is also a CFA charterholder. In March 2018, he graduated with a certificate from the Owner/President Management Program (OPM) at Harvard Business School, and is a member of YPO and Chairman Emeritus of YPO Manhattan.
Stein is a graduate of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine where he completed a 5-year medical and research program with a focus on molecular genetics. He has a B.A. from Columbia College, Columbia University with a dual concentration in Premedical Studies and Political Science. He completed his orthopedic surgery internship at the Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. He graduated from the Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health with both a Master's in Public Health and a Master's in Science in Epidemiology. Additionally, the National Board of Public Health Examiners has recognized Shubin Stein as Certified in Public Health (CPH).
- "Ken Shubin Stein: From Medicine To Value Investing". ValueWalk. February 19, 2014.
- "Ken Shubin Stein: Spencer Capital Management Founder". Forbes. July 1, 2010.
- "Welcome". Crutches 4 Kids. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Crutches 4 Kids: Westporters' Gift To The World". August 10, 2011.
- "Boy Scout continues support of Crutches 4 Kids". HamletHub. September 24, 2014.
- "Crutches 4 Kids Out In Full Force At Westchester Knicks Game". White Plains Daily Voice. December 14, 2014.
- "Donate Your Used Crutches". Hospital for Special Surgery. December 14, 2014.
- "Home | International Concussion Society". International Concussion Society. Retrieved 2018-05-18.
- "Ken Shubin Stein – A Study in Investing". Graham & Doddsville. Winter 2014.
- "Osmosis - A Better Way To Learn". www.osmosis.org. Retrieved 28 January 2019.
- "Get Briefed: Hedge Funds". Forbes. August 31, 2009.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|