Zohore playing for Cardiff City in 2016
|Full name||Albin Kenneth Dahrup Zohore|
|Date of birth||31 January 1994|
|Place of birth||Copenhagen, Denmark|
|Height||1.92 m (6 ft 3 1⁄2 in)|
|2013–2014||→ Brøndby IF (loan)||25||(5)|
|2014||→ IFK Göteborg (loan)||5||(2)|
|2016||→ Cardiff City (loan)||12||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14:17, 7 May 2017 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 8 November 2015
On 7 March 2010, Zohore made his debut for the first team squad, being only 16 years and 35 days old, he became the youngest player to ever make his debut in the Danish Superliga. He replaced César Santin in the 73rd minute in a 5–0 victory against AGF. On 30 October 2010, Zohore scored his first goal for FC Copenhagen in the Danish Superliga against Lyngby Boldklub. He is the second youngest goalscorer ever in the Danish Superliga, after Mads Beierholm.
On the 20 October 2010, Kenneth Zohore made his first UEFA Champions League appearance for F.C. Copenhagen playing FC Barcelona on Camp Nou. The 16-year-old striker replaced César Santin in the 74th minute of the game.
On 11 August 2014 IFK Göteborg announced that Zohore had joined the club on a loan deal from Fiorentina. He made his debut 13 August 2014 in an away game against Åtvidaberg BK coming on as a substitute. In his home game debut against Brommapojkarna, 17 August 2014, Zohore scored his first goal for IFK Göteborg when he only had been on the pitch three minutes after coming on as a substitute in the 83 minute.
On transfer deadline day of January 2016, Zohore joined Championship side Cardiff City on loan from Belgian side K.V. Kortrijk, who signed him that same day from OB. He made his debut on 6 February, in a goalless draw against Milton Keynes Dons, coming on for Sammy Ameobi. He came on to score his first goal for the club on 19 April, against Brentford, followed by his second against Bolton Wanderers.
Zohore went onto to sign a three-year deal in the Welsh capital, in June 2016. He was a bit-part player under Paul Trollope only making one start in a 1–0 loss to Bristol Rovers and a handful of substitute appearances. In December, Zohore impressed as a he came on as a half time substitute, to help Cardiff comeback from a goal down to win 2–1 against Wolverhampton Wanderers. He went onto score his first goal on Boxing day against Brentford, earning his praise from Neil Warnock. Zohore was nominated for Championship Player of the Month in February, following a goal against Leeds United and braces against Rotherham United and Fulham, but just missed out to Leeds' Chris Wood. His 12 goals for Cardiff, saw him as the top goalscorer for the season, where he was awarded a contract, keeping him at the club til 2020 and the club's Young Player of the Year award.
- As of 7 May 2017 
|Club||Season||League||Cup||Europa League||Champions League||Total|
- (-) Not qualified
- "FIFA U-17 World Cup Mexico 2011 List of Players" (PDF). fifa.com. FIFA. Retrieved 25 September 2012.
- "FCK's Zohore: Drogba is my mentor". Sporten.dk. Sporten.dk. Retrieved 25 June 2013.
- "Afrejse tirsdag" (in Danish). F.C. Copenhagen. 2010-02-01. Retrieved 2010-02-03.
- "Den nye Bendtner (The new Bendtner)" (in Danish). Sporten.dk. 2010-02-05. Retrieved 2010-03-07.
- "Kenneth Zohore skifter til Fiorentina" (in Danish). fck.dk. 2012-01-31. Retrieved 2010-03-07.
- "Comunicati Stampa N°123 (2011–12)" (in Italian). Lega Serie A. 12 May 2012. Retrieved 1 July 2012.[permanent dead link]
- "Klart med Zohore" (in Swedish). IFK Göteborg. 11 August 2014. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
- "OB skriver kontrakt med Kenneth Zohore" (in Danish). ob.dk. 2015-02-03. Retrieved 2015-02-03.
- "Kenneth Zohore joins Cardiff City from Vincent Tan's Kortrijk". BBC Sport. 1 February 2016. Retrieved 1 February 2016.
- "Cardiff City sign Danish striker Kenneth Zohore while Idriss Saadi heads out on season-long loan deal". WalesOnline. 6 July 2016. Retrieved 6 July 2016.
- "Cardiff City 2–1 Wolverhampton Wanderers". BBC Sport. 13 December 2016. Retrieved 13 December 2016.
- "Brentford 2–2 Cardiff City". BBC Sport. 26 December 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2016.
- "Neil Warnock: Kenneth Zohore will save Cardiff money in transfer market". BBC Sport. 3 January 2017. Retrieved 3 January 2017.
- "Zohore nominated for Player of the Month". Cardiff City F.C. Official Site. 9 March 2016. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- "Kenneth Zohore: Danish striker agrees new Cardiff City deal". BBC Sport. 28 April 2017. Retrieved 28 April 2017.
- "Aron Gunnarsson is the big winner in Cardiff City's 2016/17 awards as Kenneth Zohore is also honoured". Wales Online. 30 April 2017. Retrieved 30 April 2017.