From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kenny (film))
|Look up Kenny in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kenny is a common given name and surname.
It may also refer to:
In the United States:
- Kenny, California, an unincorporated community
- Kenny, Minneapolis, a neighborhood
- Kenney, Illinois, a village
- Kenny, Australian Capital Territory, a planned suburb in the Canberra district of Gungahlin
In outer space:
- 10107 Kenny, an asteroid
- Kenny (1988 film), a Canadian documentary
- Kenny (2006 film), an Australian mockumentary
- Kenny G, stage name of jazz saxophonist Kenneth Bruce Gorelick (born 1956)
- Kenny (band), a mid-1970s glamrock/pop band from London
- Kenny (album), a 1979 music album by Kenny Rogers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.