Kenny Alexander (businessman)
Kenneth Jack Alexander
April 1969 (age 50)
Kilwinning Ayrshire, Scotland
|Alma mater||University of Glasgow|
|Net worth||£23 million (April 2017)|
|Title||CEO, GVC Holdings|
Alexander has been CEO of GVC since 2007, when it was listed on AIM and valued at £26 million.
His hobbies include no-limit cash poker, and when he worked at Sportingbet, considered becoming a professional gambler, about which his wife was "horrified". He owns four racehorses, and bets every day, either on horses or football.
- "Kenny Alexander: The poker-playing GVC boss on the hunt for deals". Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "Kenneth Jack ALEXANDER - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- Dunkley, Daniel (13 September 2015). "I've been betting since I was 13, but Bwin must be my best punt". Retrieved 22 December 2017 – via www.thetimes.co.uk.
- "Betting firms can count on canny Scots". www.scotsman.com. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- Martin, Ben (22 December 2017). "The odds are on FTSE 250 place for GVC chief". Retrieved 22 December 2017 – via www.telegraph.co.uk.
- Barber, Bill. "From meat factory to gambling big hitter – the rise of Kenny Alexander - Horse Racing News - Racing Post". www.racingpost.com. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- Editorial, Reuters. "British gambling firm GVC seals Ladbrokes takeover". Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "Alliance News Detail - London Stock Exchange". www.londonstockexchange.com. Retrieved 29 July 2018.
|This United Kingdom business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|