Kenny Bayless (born 1951) is an American boxing referee from Nevada best known for having refereed the superfights Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton, Oscar de la Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather, Ricky Hatton vs. TPaulie Malignaggi, Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito, and Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto. He also refereed Mayweather vs. Pacquiao, billed as The Fight of the Century in its promotional runup.
Bayless's catchphrase is "what I say you must obey".
- 2004 - Roy Jones vs. Antonio Tarver I
- 2004 - Bernard Hopkins vs. Oscar de la Hoya
- 2006 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Erik Morales II
- 2006 - Shane Mosley vs. Fernando Vargas
- 2007 - Oscar De La Hoya vs. Floyd Mayweather, Jr.
- 2008 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Márquez II
- 2008 - Miguel Cotto vs. Antonio Margarito
- 2009 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Ricky Hatton
- 2009 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Miguel Cotto
- 2010 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Shane Mosley
- 2011 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Shane Mosley
- 2012 - Amir Khan vs. Danny Garcia
- 2012 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Juan Manuel Marquez IV
- 2013 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Saúl Álvarez
- 2014 - Manny Pacquiao vs. Timothy Bradley II
- 2014 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr. vs. Marcos Maidana II
- 2014 - Andy Lee vs. Matvey Korobov
- 2015 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr vs. Manny Pacquiao
- 2015 - Floyd Mayweather, Jr vs. Andre Berto
|This biographical article related to an American boxer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|