|Full name||Kenneth Grant Cresswell|
|Date of birth||4 June 1958|
|Place of birth||Invercargill, New Zealand|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.|
Kenneth "Kenny" Grant Cresswell (born 4 June 1958 in New Zealand) is an association football player who represented New Zealand internationally, appearing in all 3 matches of New Zealand's first FIFA World Cup finals appearance.
Cresswell made his full All Whites debut in a 2-0 win over Singapore on 1 October 1978. He played in all 3 matches at the 1982 FIFA World Cup in Spain, where they lost to Scotland, USSR and Brazil. Cresswell ended his international playing career having played 64 times for New Zealand, of which 33 were official full internationals in which he scored 2 goals. His final cap was a substitute appearance in a 12-0 win over Western Samoa on 11 November 1987.
- NZ 1982 World Cup Archived 2008-07-23 at the Wayback Machine.
- "A-International Lineups". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Retrieved 12 February 2009.
- 1982 FIFA World Cup Spain - New Zealand squad Archived 2009-11-18 at the Wayback Machine.
- "A-International Appearances - Overall". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Archived from the original on 7 October 2008. Retrieved 12 February 2009.
- "A-International Scorers - Overall". The Ultimate New Zealand Soccer Website. Archived from the original on 15 June 2009. Retrieved 12 February 2009.
|This biographical article related to New Zealand association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|