|Full name||Kenneth Lowe|
|Date of birth||6 November 1961|
|Place of birth||Billingham, England|
|Height||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|1987–1988||→ Scarborough (loan)||4||(0)|
|1994–1995||→ Carlisle United (loan)||2||(0)|
|1995–1996||→ Hartlepool United (loan)||13||(3)|
|2007–2011||Perth Glory (asst. coach)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Kenny Lowe (born 6 November 1961) is a former professional footballer and current head coach of Perth Glory FC in the A-League. Kenny played for ten clubs in England, as well as a stint in Australia. He also later managed Gateshead and Barrow before returning to Perth to work in football.
Lowe played for ten clubs during his career, which started on a part-time basis in 1981 with Hartlepool United, while he served an apprenticeship as a pipe-fitter and welder with ICI. He moved to Australia during the 1980s to play for Spearwood in the Western Australia Premier League before returning to England. He was twice signed by manager Barry Fry, first for £40,000 for Barnet in 1991 and secondly at Birmingham City for £75,000, when at the age of 31 he turned professional. He finally ended his career at the age of 39. He also won two caps with the England semi-professional team.
Lowe started his managerial career with Gateshead as joint manager with Matty Pearson. He returned to Barrow in 1999 when the club had just four players. He stayed at Barrow for four seasons during which time they remained in administration.
He left Barrow to move to Australia where he was appointed assistant manager at Perth Glory. He also coaches at the Football West national training centre, taking charge of the team in inter-state matches.
On the 22nd of April Kenny Lowe was appointed as full-time coach of Perth Glory, after winning just 4 of 17 games as caretaker coach. In his first full season in charge of the Glory he led them to the final of the 2014 FFA Cup.
- As of 16 January 2017
|Barrow||August 1999||May 2003||176||78||46||52||44.32|
|Perth Glory||20 December 2013||Present||99||44||22||33||44.44|
- Turnbull, Simon (12 November 2000). "The real Barrow boys". London: The Independent. Retrieved 6 March 2008.
- "Glory Fill Coaching Jobs". Four Four Two. 6 November 2007. Retrieved 6 March 2008.
- "Hall of Fame: Lowe". Heed Army. 2 November 2006. Retrieved 6 March 2008.
- Fletcher, Paul (6 December 2002). "Barrow eye big pay-day". BBC Sport. Retrieved 6 March 2008.
- "KENNY LOWE APPOINTED INTERIM PERTH GLORY HEAD COACH". Football Federation Australia. 20 December 2013.
- "COACH ANNOUNCEMENT". Football Federation Australia. 22 April 2014.