|Full name||Kenneth Steven Pavey|
|Date of birth||23 August 1979|
|Place of birth||Southwark, London, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|Playing position||Winger, wingback|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 10 January 2016.
Born in London, Pavey made his debut at local club Athenley FC before moving to his boyhood favourite club Millwall. He ended his junior years at Sittingbourne where he also made his debut at senior level. A transfer to Premier League side Aston Villa fell through in 1998 because the two clubs involved could not agree on a transfer fee. Pavey instead moved to Swedish second division side Ljungskile SK where he remained until the 2005 season, except for a break during the 2002 season.
In 2009, Pavey helped AIK to an unprecedented league and cup double, scoring a vital goal against local rivals Hammarby in the penultimate match of the season and then featuring in the Swedish Cup final in which AIK beat IFK Göteborg 2-0. His recent success has made him somewhat of a cult figure, both in Sweden and his native England. He was profiled on the popular football podcast The Football Ramble and was later interviewed live on air in a subsequent episode. In the interview, Pavey discussed the double win and his excitement at the prospect of playing Champions League football. Pavey then went on to play in the Champions League on four occasions, UEFA Cup on six occasions and Europa League twice.
After Pavey's AIK Contract expired, he re-signed for his former club Ljungskile SK for the 2012 season, currently playing in the Swedish second division.
- Ljungskile SK
- "Englishman Kenny Pavey is reaching legendary status for AIK In Sweden - Telegraph". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 2014-02-09.
- The Football Ramble, Episode: "There's Only One Kenny Pavey", November 2009
- The Football Ramble, Episode: "I Insulted Him Twice", December 2009
- Homepage of Östers IF, http://www.ostersif.se/cm.php?pageid=187322&news_id=7739
- "Pavey återvänder till AIK". http://www.svd.se/. Retrieved 16 January 2014. External link in