Kenosha Regional Airport
|Kenosha Regional Airport|
|Owner||City of Kenosha|
|Elevation AMSL||742 ft / 226 m|
Kenosha Regional Airport (IATA: ENW, ICAO: KENW, FAA LID: ENW) is a city owned public use airport located four nautical miles (7 km) west of the central business district of Kenosha, a city in Kenosha County, Wisconsin, United States.
The airport is an air traffic controlled general aviation facility with no scheduled passenger service.
Facilities and aircraft
Kenosha Regional Airport covers an area of 974 acres (394 ha) at an elevation of 742 feet (226 m) above mean sea level. It has three runways: 7L/25R is 5,499 by 100 feet (1,676 x 30 m) with a concrete surface; 15/33 is 4,440 by 100 feet (1,353 x 30 m) with a concrete surface; 7R/25L is 3,302 by 75 feet (1,006 x 23 m) with an asphalt/concrete surface. 
For the 12-month period ending December 31, 2015, the airport had 53,139 aircraft operations, an average of 146 per day: 94% general aviation, 6% air taxi and less than 1% military. In May 2017, there were 269 aircraft based at this airport: 207 single-engine, 27 multi-engine, 24 jet and 11 helicopter.
- FAA Airport Master Record for ENW ( PDF), effective May 25, 2017.
- "List of NPIAS Airports" (PDF). FAA.gov. Federal Aviation Administration. 21 October 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2016.
- Kenosha Regional Airport page at City of Kenosha website
- "Kenosha Regional Airport" (PDF). page from the Wisconsin DOT Airport Directory
- (PDF), effective May 25, 2017
- FAA Terminal Procedures for ENW, effective May 25, 2017
- Resources for this airport: