Kenshin is a Japanese masculine given name. It might also refer to:
- Rurouni Kenshin, a manga and anime series
- Rurouni Kenshin (film), the 2012 film adaptation of the manga
- Himura Kenshin, the main character in Rurouni Kenshin
- Kenshin Dragon Quest: Yomigaerishi Densetsu no Ken, a Dragon Quest video-game
- Uesugi Kenshin (1530–1578), Japanese historical figure
- Kenshin Kawakami (born 1975), Japanese baseball pitcher
- Kenshin Sumitaku (1961–1987, aka Kenshin), Japanese haiku poet
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenshin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.