Kent RO Systems
|Industry||Consumer Durables, Healthcare|
|Founder||Dr Mahesh Gupta|
|Dr Mahesh Gupta, Chairman|
Kent RO Systems Ltd is an Indian healthcare products company headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It makes water purifiers based on the process of Reverse osmosis (RO) purification. Over the years the company has diversified into other products such as air purifiers, vacuum cleaners, vegetable and fruit purifiers and water softeners. The company exports to SAARC countries, Middle East, and Kenya. It expects a contribution of 15% of total turnover to come from exports in the near future. The company won the Golden Peacock Eco Innovation Award for its contribution in developing innovative water purifying technology and preventing environment degradation in 2007.
Kent has its manufacturing base in Roorkee (Uttarakhand) which is spread across 400,000 sq. ft and has an annual capacity of 1 million units. Its technology is validated by UNESCO and certified by other organizations such as NSF, WQA, TUV and ISO.
Kent sells more than 225,000 RO purifiers every year and holds around 40% market share in India. Its annual turnover in 2010 was Rs. 250 crore.Kent sold about 4,500,000 unit in 2015. About 80% of its revenues are from its RO purifiers. The company has sold over a million units to date 
- Mitra, Amit (10 April 2013). "Kent launches new water purifier in Hyderabad". Retrieved 9 January 2016.
- About Kent RO TheSmartCEO
- 'Kent RO plans major foray in South India'
- Eco Innovation Award
- "Mahesh Gupta, Kent RO Systems". growthinstitute.in. Archived from the original on 5 February 2014. Retrieved 23 April 2014.
- SmartCEO - Magazine - Growth Enterprise - Water, Water, Everywhere
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|