Administration interface of Kentico CMS 6
|Original author(s)||Kentico Software|
|Stable release||8.1 / August 22, 2014|
|Available in||English, German, French,
Spanish, Italian, Dutch,
Slovak, Czech, Polish
|Type||CMS, WCMS, E-commerce, Online marketing platform|
|License||Proprietary, Free Edition|
Kentico CMS is a web content management system (WCMS) for building web sites, on-line stores, intranets and Web 2.0 community sites. Kentico CMS utilizes ASP.NET and Microsoft SQL Server. Kentico allows development via its portal engine or using Visual Studio. Kentico is also compatible with Microsoft Windows Azure Platform.
Kentico CMS is developed by Kentico Software. The company was founded in 2004 by Petr Palas and based in Brno, Czech Republic. In 2008 Kentico opened its first US office, and in 2010 added an office in the UK and a second office in the USA. In 2010, it was named the fastest growing technology company in the Deloitte FAST 50 contest in the Czech Republic with five-year growth of 1781%. Kentico has received industry recognition including Red Herring 100 Europe Award, DevProConnections Community Choice Awards or IT Product of the Year award.
- CodeProject: Who's Who at The Code Project - "Petr Palas".
- CMS Critic - "Kentico Software Opens UK Office"
- Kentico - "History"
- 2011 DevProConnections - "2011 Community Choice Awards"
- Computerworld - "IT produkt roku".
- CMSWire - "Kentico CMS 4.0 Marries Social Networking and Content Management"
- CMSWire - "New Kentico Enters Beta; What's New for Version 6?"