From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kentucky in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kentucky is a U.S. state.
Kentucky may also refer to:
- Kentucky, New South Wales, Australia
- Kentucky Camp, Arizona
- Kentucky, Michigan, USA
- Kentucky County, Virginia
- Kentucky Township, Jefferson County, Kansas
- the Kentucky River
- Kentucky Home, a historic home in Miami, Florida
- Kentucky (film), a 1938 film
- Kentucky (horse), an American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Kentucky Wildcats, the intercollegiate athletic teams of the University of Kentucky
- USS Kentucky, the name of several ships
- Kentucky Rifle (or long rifle), a type of old, muzzle loaded rifles
- Kentucky (Black Stone Cherry album), a 2016 album by Black Stone Cherry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kentucky.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.