Kenwood Avenue and Arrowhead Road are two of the main routes in the community.
Businesses located in Kenwood's small business district include a grocery store, an automotive service shop, restaurants, and several other local businesses.
Chester Creek flows through the Kenwood neighborhood.
City bus routes providing service to Kenwood include the following:
- #18 (UMD / CSS)
- #12 (Kenwood)
- #13 and 13U (UMD–Woodland)
- #11 and #11K (East 8th–UMD).
(Directions following those of Duluth's general street grid system, not actual geographical coordinates)
- Chester Park, UMD, and Hunter's Park (east)
- Duluth Heights (west)
- East Hillside (south)
- City of Rice Lake (north)
- "The Duluth Transit Authority." Duluth Transit Authority, Duluth, MN. February 2010. Duluth Transit Authority, Web. 28 February 2010.
- Kenwood, Duluth, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-14.
|This article about a location in St. Louis County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|