The Kenwood TS-2000 is an amateur radio transceiver manufactured by the Kenwood Corporation.  Introduced in the year 2000, the radio was known for its "all-in-one" functionality. It can transmit on all amateur radio bands between 160 meters and 70 centimeters, with the exception of the 1.25 meters and 33 centimeters bands, and the "X" model also has built-in 23 centimeters band capability option. Kenwood discontinued production of the TS-2000 in September, 2018. 
- TS-2000, the standard base station model, with the regional versions
- K-Type for the Americas;
- E-Type for Europe;
- E2-Type for Spain;
- TS-2000X, same as the above with the addition 1.2 GHz (23 cm band) capability;
- TS-B2000, a sleek "black box" unit requiring a computer or an optional mobile control panel for control
- TS-2000LE, limited production TS-2000 with a black finish to celebrate Kenwood's 60th Anniversary
The TS-2000 was marketed as a feature-rich transceiver. As an "all-band" transceiver, the TS-2000 offers a maximum power output of 100 watts on the HF, 6 meters, and 2 meters bands, 50 watts on 70 centimeters, and, with the TS-2000X or the optional UT-20, 10 watts on the 1.2 GHz or 23 centimeters band. The (American version) radio's main receiver covers 30 kHz through 60 MHz, 142 MHz through 152 MHz, and 420 through 450 MHz (plus 1240 through 1300 MHz with the "X" model). The sub-receiver tunes between 118 and 174 MHz, and from 220 to 512 MHz (VFO ranges).
It features backlit keys, a built-in TNC for receiving DX Packet Cluster information, and the Sky Command II+ system (found on the K-Model), which allows for remote control of the transceiver using Kenwood's TH-D7A handheld or TM-D700A mobile radio.
Radio Control Software
There are several sources for radio control software for the TS-2000 from Kenwood and other suppliers:
Amateur Radio Control System for the Kenwood TS-2000 by WB5KIA
ARCS II 1.42 is a free CAT program that controls most of the features of the TS-2000. It includes a logger for the visually impaired, an improved Remote Control panel for experimentation, an improved PSK interface, ARCSaprs, a module to monitor and transmit APRS packets with the internal TNC of the TS-2000 and to post station locations on maps and a SpiderDX and AR-Cluster modules to access DXClusters. The software is designed for Windows 95 and above. Some features only work in Windows 98 and above. ARCS II registered users may use Command and Control to provide voice control of over 27 basic functions of the TS-2000.
Ham Radio Deluxe
HRD is a suite of Windows programs providing computer control for commonly used transceivers and receivers. HRD also includes mapping, satellite tracking and a program for digital modes. HRD is designed for Windows XP or higher (XP, Vista, 7 and 8 ). Versions 5.x and older are free and open source, version 6.x and higher are not.
HamStationUltra offers 10 different versions for Yaesu, Kenwood, Icom, and TenTec, radios. Each software set is compiled from C and C++ 32 bit language code specifically for the radio model listed.
SatPC32 is a satellite tracking and full doppler tuning rig control program that may or may not work well with the TS2000 amsat.org store
- Raul A. Santos; Arthur Edwards Block (22 June 2012). Embedded Systems and Wireless Technology: Theory and Practical Applications. CRC Press. pp. 388–. ISBN 978-1-57808-803-4.
- American Radio Relay League (2002). The ARRL Handbook for Radio Communications 2003. American Radio Relay League. ISBN 978-0-87259-192-9.
- "Kenwood TS-2000 review". iw5edi.com. IW5EDI. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "ARRL Laboratory Expanded Test-Result Report Kenwood TS-2000" (PDF). American Radio Relay League, Inc. ARRL. Retrieved 22 December 2017.
- "TS-2000シリーズ（生産完了商品）｜アマチュア無線｜無線通信｜製品情報｜ケンウッド". www.kenwood.com. Retrieved 2018-12-09.
- "Kenwood TS-2000 Specifications". www.rffun.com.
- "Amateur Radio Control System ARCS for the Kenwood TS-2000". www.qsl.net.
- "Commander". www.dxlabsuite.com.
- "Ham Radio Deluxe Software The Radio Amateur's Best Asset". HRD Software, LLC.
- "Ham Radio and SWL software by Callsign Software". www.callsignsoftware.com.
- "TS-2000(X)/B2000 Firmware update information". www.kenwood.com.
- "KENWOOD Radio Control Program ARCP-2000". www.kenwood.com.
- TS-2000 at KenwoodUSA.com
- May 2009 QST "Short Takes" software review of CallSign Software's TS-2000 HamStationUltra program see 
- Software: http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/ts2000_history_e.html