Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
Logo of the Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
|Formed||October 24, 2002|
|Headquarters||Aviation House, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport|
Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Kenya Civil Aviation Authority (KCAA) is a state corporation of Kenya that is responsible for regulating the aviation industry in Kenya and for providing air navigation services in the Kenya flight region.
The Civil Aviation (Amendment) Act, 2002 established the KCAA in 2002. The functions of the KCAA were previously performed by two departments of the Ministry of Transport: the Civil Aviation Board (CAB) and the Directorate of Civil Aviation (DCA).
- Government of Kenya
- Kenya Airports Authority
- Civil aviation authority
- List of civil aviation authorities
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority – Corporate Profile
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority – Directors
- "Welcome to KCAA." Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on 14 January 2011. "The Authority's head offices are currently situated at KAA Complex, JKIA in Nairobi."
- "Contact Us." Kenya Civil Aviation Authority. Retrieved on 14 January 2011. "KCAA Headquarters KAA Complex, Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi."
|This article about government in Kenya is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This aviation-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|