KCB Bank Rwanda Limited
|Tom Ipomai (Chairman), George Odhiambo (Managing Director)|
|Products||Loans, Debit cards, savings, investments, mortgages, Transaction accounts|
|Revenue||Aftertax: US$2.5 million (RWF:2.1 billion) (FY:2015)|
|Total assets||US$181 million (RWF:150 billion) (Q3:2016).|
Number of employees
As of June 2015, KCB Rwanda was a medium-sized financial service provider, with estimated total assets of about US$190.2 million (RWF:140 billion) and shareholders' equity of approximately US$16.3 million (RWF:12 billion).
In December 2008, KCB Rwanda commenced banking services in Kigali, following licensing by the National Bank of Rwanda. Since then, the bank has opened fourteen (14) branches in the country. KCB Rwanda is a 100% subsidiary of the KCB Group.
- Main Branch - Avenue de la Paix, Kigali
- Kimironko Branch — Kimironko, Kigali
- Nyabugogo Branch — Nyabugogo, Kigali
- Remera Branch — Remera, Kigali
- Musanze Branch - Musanze
- Rubavu Branch - Rubavu
- Muhanga Branch - Muhanga
- Huye Branch - Huye
- Rusizi Branch - Rusizi
- Kayonza Branch- Kayonza
- Nyarutarama Branch - Nyarutarama MTN Service Centres
- Ondari, Justus (25 April 2010). "KCB bets big on Rwanda". Daily Nation. Nairobi. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- Muyagu, Triphomus (31 August 2015). "Rwanda: KCB Registers 37 Percent Growth in Total Assets". The Rwanda Focus via AllAfrica.com. Kigali. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- BNR (1 November 2015). "List of Licensed Banks In Rwanda As At November 2015" (PDF). Kigali: National Bank of Rwanda (BNR). Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 July 2015. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- Muyagu, Triphomus (29 October 2015). "Rwanda: KCB Upgrades Nyarutarama Branch". The Rwanda Focus via AllAfrica.com. Kigali. Retrieved 1 November 2015.
- KCB Group (1 November 2015). "Location of the Branches of KCB Rwanda". Kenya Commercial Bank Group. Retrieved 1 November 2015.