Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jomo Kenyatta (c. 1897 – 1978) was the first Prime Minister and President of Kenya.
Kenyatta may also refer to:
- Kenyatta (given name), an American masculine given name
- Kenyatta (surname)
- Kenyatta University, a public university in Kenya
- Lake Kenyatta, a lake in northeastern Kenya
- Kenyatta series, a series of novels by Donald Goines under the pseudonym of Al C. Clark
- Kenyatta, a 1973 documentary film and part of The Black Man's Land Trilogy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kenyatta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.