Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kep or KEP may refer to:
- Kep Enderby (1926–2015), Australian politician
- King Edward Point, South Georgia
- Greek acronym for Movement of Free Citizens, a short-lived Greek political party
- Kinetic energy penetrator
- Korea Engineering Plastics
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.