Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kep in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kep or KEP may refer to:
- Kep Enderby (1926–2015), Australian politician
- King Edward Point, South Georgia
- Greek acronym for Movement of Free Citizens, a short-lived Greek political party
- Kinetic energy penetrator
- Korea Engineering Plastics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kep.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.