Kepala Batas, Penang
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|District||North Seberang Perai|
|• Tuan Yang DiPertua MPSP||Maimunah binti Mohd. Sharif|
|• Member of Parliament||Reezal Merican bin Naina Merican (UMNO)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||Not observed|
|International dialling code prefix||+604 (landline only)|
Politicians & Public Servants
- Tun Dato' Sri Haji Abdullah bin Haji Ahmad Badawi, was the 5th Prime Minister of Malaysia (31 October 2003 – 3 April 2009) and was also a former President of the United Malays National Organisation (UMNO).
- Tun Dato' Seri Utama Haji Abdul Rahman Abbas is the current Yang di-Pertua Negeri (the Head of the State/ the Supreme Head of the State) of the state of Penang, Malaysia. (2001–Present). He is also the 7th Yang di-Pertua Negeri of Penang.
- Tan Sri Nor Mohamed Yakcop, was the former Malaysian Minister in the Prime Minister's Department, in charge of Economic Planning Unit. He was also the prior Minister of Finance II.
- Datuk Seri Reezal Merican bin Naina Merican is the Member of the Parliament of Malaysia for the seat of Kepala Batas in the state of Penang.
- The Honourable Datuk Siti Mariah binti Haji Ahmad is the current High Court Judge of Kuala Lumpur. She was also appointed as Judicial Commissioner on 1 May 2003
- "Malaysia: largest cities and towns and statistics of their population". World Gazetteer. Archived from the original on 2011-05-22. Retrieved 2010-10-31.