From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kera in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kera or KERA may refer to:
- Kera, Kutch, a village in Bhuj Taluka of Kutch district of Gujarat, India
- Kera railway station in Espoo, Finland
- Kera (Bondokuy, Burkina Faso), a village in the Bondokuy department of Burkina Faso
- Kera (Yaba, Burkina Faso), a village in the Yaba Department of Burkina Faso
- Keras Kardiotissas Monastery, a monastery in Crete
- KERA (FM), a radio station (90.1 FM) licensed to Dallas, Texas, United States
- KERA-TV, a television station (virtual channel 13/RF channel 14) licensed to Dallas, Texas, United States
- Keratocan, a human protein found in the cornea
- Kera language, a language spoken in Southwest Chad and North Cameroon
- Kera, a cloth belt which is used to tie the gho, the national dress for men in Bhutan
- Kentucky Education Reform Act (KERA)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kera.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.