|• Municipal unit||7.601 km2 (2.935 sq mi)|
|Elevation||40 m (130 ft)|
|• Municipal unit||77,077|
|• Municipal unit density||10,000/km2 (26,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Keratsini (Greek: Κερατσίνι) is a suburb in the western part of the Piraeus regional unit, it is part of Athens agglomeration, Greece. Since the 2011 local government reform it is part of the municipality Keratsini-Drapetsona, of which it is the seat and a municipal unit.
Keratsini is situated on the Saronic Gulf coast, 3 km (1.9 mi) northwest of Piraeus and about 9.5 kilometres (6 miles) west of Athens city centre. The municipal unit has an area of 7.601 km2. The coastal area consists mainly of port facilities, part of the Port of Piraeus.
Keratsini has its own non-professional choir (mixed voices, SATB). It has participated many times in festivals all around Greece. The town has its own choir festival called international song festival.
|Sport clubs based in Keratsini|
|Keratsini FC||1926||Football||Earlier presence in Gamma Ethniki.|
|Faros Keratsiniou B.C.||1971||Basketball||Presence in A2 Ethniki.|
- "Απογραφή Πληθυσμού - Κατοικιών 2011. ΜΟΝΙΜΟΣ Πληθυσμός" (in Greek). Hellenic Statistical Authority.
- "ΦΕΚ B 1292/2010, Kallikratis reform municipalities" (in Greek). Government Gazette.
- "Population & housing census 2001 (incl. area and average elevation)" (PDF) (in Greek). National Statistical Service of Greece. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-09-21.
- "Twinnings" (PDF). Central Union of Municipalities & Communities of Greece. Retrieved 2013-08-25.
- Official website (in Greek)