|Full name||Kelvin Rafael Rodríguez Pichardo|
|Date of birth||June 1, 1989|
|Place of birth||Esperanza, Dominican Republic|
|2010-2012||→ FK Modriča (loan)||58||(16)|
|2006-2008||Dominican Rep. U-20||3||(6)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 24 August 2013.
Kelvin Rafael Rodríguez Pichardo commonly known as Kerbi Rodríguez (born 10 December 1985 in Esperanza) is a Dominican international football striker playing for Moca FC in the Dominican first division.
He played with Santo Domingo's Club Barcelona Atlético until 2009 when he moved to Europe together with Edward Acevedo Cruz and signed with Serbian club FK Veternik. In summer 2010 they both moved to neighboring Bosnia and Herzegovina, more preciselly to the administrative division of Republika Srpska, to play on loan with FK Modriča.
- Atlético Barcelona
- Primera División de Republica Dominicana: 2007 and 2009.
- In some sources also named Kirbi or Kirby Rodríguez.
- Kerbi Rodríguez y Edward Acevedo con nuevo equipo en Bosnia at Balompié Dominicano. (Spanish)
- Kerbi Rodríguez at National-Football-Teams.com
- Dominican Republic plan for the future at the Wayback Machine (archived December 1, 2007) (2006) at FIFA.com.
|This biographical article related to Dominican Republic association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|