(Redirected from Kerebuto language)
|Region||Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands|
The Vaturanga dialect has been used extensively in missionary and liturgical translations, leading linguist Arthur Capell to describe it as a mission/ecclesiastical language.
- Ivens, W. G. (1934). "A Grammar of the Language of Vaturanga, Guadalcanal, British Solomon Islands". Bulletin of the School of Oriental Studies, University of London. 7 (2): 349–375. doi:10.1017/s0041977x0008527x.
- Na Voihavo Matena na Hahani Tabu online text of Anglican liturgy in Vaturanga, digitized by Richard Mammana
- Paradisec open access vocabulary list of the Vaturanga dialect
- Paradisec open access Swadesh list of Vaturanga
- Paradisec open access full text of A Grammar of the Language of Vaturanga, Guadalcanal, British Solomon Islands
- Paradisec open access map of languages of Guadalcanal
|This Austronesian languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Solomon Islands article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|