|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||7,165 ft / 2,184 m|
Placement on map is approximate
Its location is approximately 206 kilometres (128 mi), by air, northwest of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:0° 23' 6.00"S, +35° 14' 42.00"E (Latitude:-0.3850000; Longitude:35.245000).
Kericho Airport is a small civilian airport, serving the border town of Kericho and surrounding communities. The airport is situated 7,165 feet (2,184 m) above sea level. It has a single unpaved runway 04-22 that is 3,885 feet (1,184 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
There is no regular, scheduled airline service to Kericho Airport at this time.
- Kericho District
- Rift Valley Province
- Kenya Airports Authority
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- List of airports in Kenya
- Location of Kericho Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya
- Airport information for HKKR at Great Circle Mapper.