|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||7,165 ft / 2,184 m|
Its location is approximately 206 kilometres (128 mi), by air, northwest of Nairobi International Airport, the country's largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:0° 23' 6.00"S, +35° 14' 42.00"E (Latitude:-0.3850000; Longitude:35.245000).
Kericho Airport is a small civilian airport, serving the border town of Kericho and surrounding communities. The airport is situated 7,165 feet (2,184 m) above sea level. It has a single unpaved runway 04-22 that is 3,885 feet (1,184 m) long.
Airlines and destinations
There is no regular, scheduled airline service to Kericho Airport at this time.
- Kericho District
- Rift Valley Province
- Kenya Airports Authority
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- List of airports in Kenya
- "Distance between Kericho () (Airport) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Elevation of Kericho Airport
- "AirportLinger.com - Kericho (KEY/HKKR), Kenya". www.airportlinger.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Kericho Airport At Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- List of Airports In Kenya
- Airport information for HKKR at Great Circle Mapper.