Kermes may refer to :
- Kermes (genus), a genus of insects
- Kermes (dye), a red dye made from the bodies of Kermes insects
- Kermes oak also called Quercus coccifera, the tree on which the Kermes insects traditionally fed
- Alchermes, a confectionery remedy coloured red
- Kermesite, the mineral antimony oxysulfide (Sb2S2O), also known as red antimony
- Kermes mineral, an older term for an imprecise compound of antimony oxides and sulfides
- Simone Kermes, a German soprano best known for her work in the virtuoso Baroque and Classical repertoire
- Kermesse (festival)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kermes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.