Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kermes may refer to :
- Kermes (genus), a genus of insects
- Kermes (dye), a red dye made from the bodies of Kermes insects
- Kermes oak also called Quercus coccifera, the tree on which the Kermes insects traditionally fed
- Alchermes, a confectionery remedy coloured red
- Kermesite, the mineral antimony oxysulfide (Sb2S2O), also known as red antimony
- Kermes mineral, an older term for an imprecise compound of antimony oxides and sulfides
- Simone Kermes, a German soprano best known for her work in the virtuoso Baroque and Classical repertoire
- Kermesse (festival)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kermes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.