|Full name||Kern Aaron Miller|
|Date of birth||2 September 1991|
|Place of birth||Skegness, England|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2011||→ Accrington Stanley (loan)||2||(0)|
|2012||→ Hereford United (loan)||0||(0)|
|2012||→ Worksop Town (loan)||8||(0)|
|2015–||King's Lynn Town||36||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13:33, 10 January 2012 (UTC).
Miller was a produce of the Lincoln City youth team and was drafted into The Imps first team squad during the 2008–2009 season. He made 1 appearance for The Imps, the 2–0 away win over Accrington Stanley. At the end of his scholarship, Miller alongside fellow scholars Nathan Adams and Andy Hutchinson agreed a six-month professional contract with the club.
On 4 January 2011 after being released from Lincoln, he signed for Barnsley in the Football League Championship. On 28 July 2011 he signed a 6-month loan deal for League Two club Accrington Stanley. He made his debut on 6 August 2011 against Northampton Town. In November 2011 Miller was released from his loan deal early after suffering a broken jaw in an off the field incident. He made a total of 3 appearances. Upon his release from the loan spell at Accrington Stanley Miller joined fellow League Two club Hereford United on a loan deal till the end of the 2011/2012 season.
Despite not playing a single match for Hereford during a brief loan spell, he joined the club on non-contract terms following his release from Barnsley. However, he was released by the club for undisclosed reasons, again without making a first team appearance.
Move into non-league
Having already been registered for three different Football League clubs Miller was only eligible to join a club below the Conference National, so on 9 March he joined Conference North side Gainsborough Trinity on a contract until the end of the season. Miller was eventually loaned out to Worksop Town returning at the end of the season. Miller was not amongst those players retained at the end of the 2011–12 season and thus left the club.
On 23 July 2012 he joined Boston United on a one-year contract. Despite starting the Pilgrims first six Football Conference North games, he was released by the club on 8 September 2012 with the club's manager Jason Lee stating that the decision was made to enable the club to free up some money to give them room to manoeuvre in the transfer market. He moved on to join former loan club, Worksop Town.
Miller signed for Southern League side King's Lynn Town in June 2015. He made a total of 41 appearances in all competitions for King's Lynn during the 2015/16 season, his only goals being a brace against Wroxham in the FA Cup.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2009). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2009–10. Mainstream Publishing. ISBN 978-1-84596-474-0.
- "Lincoln City youngsters agree professional contracts". BBC Sport. 4 June 2010. Retrieved 9 August 2012.
- Bobo (9 March 2012). "Bulls News: Miller Signs For Gainsborough". Bullsnews.blogspot.com.
- [dead link]
- "Miller puts pen to paper". Boston United F.C. Official Website. 23 July 2012. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "United release defender Miller". Boston United F.C. Official Website. 9 September 2012. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "Miller time for Tigers as Kern returns". Worksop Guardian. 26 June 2013. Retrieved 11 July 2013.
- "Footballer's jaw broken on night out – Local". Blackpool Gazette. 16 December 2010.