|Occupation||Radio and television personality|
Kerri Kasem is an American radio personality. She hosted the nationally syndicated Sixx Sense and The Side Show Countdown With Nikki Sixx from February 2010 to April 2014.
Kasem was co-host with Alan Stock on KXNT 840 AM in Las Vegas for a morning radio talk show. She left KXNT in August 2007. She hosted the nationally syndicated Sixx Sense and The Side Show Countdown With Nikki Sixx from February 2010 to April 2014. Other radio shows on which she was worked include Racing Rocks the National Lampoon Comedy Countdown, The Solomon Free Money Hour, and Pet Talk. In 2003, she was a reality television show contestant on ESPN's Beg, Borrow & Deal. She has appeared on the E! channel, and is a host on UFC and on Sí TV's The Rub. She later became a co-host, with Alan Gurvey, on Gurvey's Law on KABC.
Kasem is the founder of Kasem Cares and the Kasem Coalition, both created to raise awareness of elder abuse. In 2014, Kasem won conservatorship over her father when the court found his wife Jean Thompson put his life in danger. Kasem has worked as a volunteer for the Church of Scientology as part of its Volunteer Ministers program in Haiti during the 2010 Haiti earthquake crisis and in Texas when Hurricane Harvey hit.
- Fitzpatrick, Laura (July 7, 2009). "Radio Host Casey Kasem". Time. Archived from the original on June 7, 2017. Retrieved October 1, 2013.
Married singer-actress Linda Myers in 1972. The couple had three children before divorcing in 1979.
- "Casey Kasem Family Feud: Cops Called". TMZ.com. October 1, 2013. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- "Nikki Sixx Welcomes Jenn Marino As Co-Host Of 'Sixx Sense', 'The Side Show Countdown'". Blabbermouth.net. April 6, 2015. Archived from the original on January 6, 2015.
- "Kerri Kasem is Leaving Sixx Sense" (Press release). Premiere Networks. March 28, 2014. Archived from the original on October 9, 2016. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- "Gurvey's Law on 790 KABC". Law Firm of Rowen, Gurvey & Win. Archived from the original on June 21, 2017. Retrieved January 5, 2015.
- Stoddard, Martha (February 10, 2017). "In Lincoln, daughters of Casey Kasem, Mickey Rooney push bill aimed at halting isolation of vulnerable adults". Omaha World-Herald. Nebraska. Archived from the original on September 30, 2017. Retrieved September 30, 2017.
- @KerriKasem (September 4, 2017). "Happy Labor Day! Working in Rockport, TX again" (Tweet). Retrieved September 30, 2017 – via Twitter.
- @KerriKasem (September 6, 2017). "Here's a little video I made!" (Tweet). Retrieved September 30, 2017 – via Twitter.
|This United States biographical article related to radio is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|