Fields along Albert River, 2014
|Population||433 (2011 census)|
|LGA(s)||Scenic Rim Region|
|State electorate(s)||Scenic Rim|
Kerry Post Office opened on 1 July 1927 and closed in 1939.
Kerry has the following heritage-listed sites:
- 1823 Kerry Road: St John’s Catholic Church and Cemetery 
- Bernard O'Reilly, the bushman and author is buried in St John's Catholic Church cemetery
In the 2011 census, Kerry recorded a population of 433 people, 48.7% female and 51.3% male. The median age of the Kerry population was 44 years, 7 years above the national median of 37. 87.9% of people living in Kerry were born in Australia. The other top responses for country of birth were England 2.1%, New Zealand 1.2%, Germany 0.7%, Ireland 0.7%, Belgium 0.7%. 93.5% of people spoke only English at home; the next most common languages were 0.7% Indonesian, 0.7% Spanish.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (31 October 2012). "Kerry (State Suburb)". 2011 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 17 August 2014.
- Premier Postal History. "Post Office List". Premier Postal Auctions. Retrieved 10 May 2014.
- "Local Heritage Register" (PDF). Scenic Rim Regional Council. Retrieved 9 February 2015.
Media related to Kerry, Queensland at Wikimedia Commons
|This Queensland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|