|Traded as||ISEQ: KRZ, LSE: KYGA, OTC Pink: KRYAY|
|Founded||Listowel, Ireland (1972)|
|Stan McCarthy – Group CEO
Flor Healy – CEO of Kerry Foods
Gerry Behan – President & CEO of Kerry Ingredients & Flavours
Brian Mehigan Group CFO
|Products||Food Ingredients and Flavours
Cheese and cheese snacks
Water and juices
|Revenue||€5,756.6 million (2014)|
|€608.4 million (2014)|
|€479.9 million (2014)|
Kerry Group is a public food company headquartered in Ireland. It is quoted on the Dublin ISEQ and London stock exchanges.
Kerry started in 1972 as a private company with three shareholders – state-owned Dairy Disposal Company (42.5%), a Federation of eight small farmer co-operatives in Kerry (42.5%) and Erie Casein Company Inc. from the US (15%).
In March 2004 the company bought the Quest Food Ingredients Group, a food ingredients business, for US $440m. Then in August 2005 the company acquired Noon Products, a supplier of Indian and Thai ready meals, for £124m.
In September 2011 the company acquired Cargill Flavor System, a manufacturer of food flavouring, for $230 million.
In February 2015 the company acquired Rollover, a supplier of hot dogs. Then in October 2015 the company acquired Red Arrow Products, Island Oasis and Wellmune, three businesses in the US taste and nutrition sector, for US $ 735m
Headquartered in Tralee, County Kerry, Ireland, the Group employs about 24,000 people in its manufacturing, sales and technical centres worldwide. Kerry supplies over 15,000 food, food ingredients and flavour products to customers in more than 140 countries worldwide.
The Group is divided into several business areas:
- ingredients and flavours
- consumer foods
- Preliminary Results 2014
- "Kerry’s cathedral of discovery". Irish Examiner. 12 October 2015. Retrieved 24 January 2016.
- "Purchase-hungry Kerry Group buys Quest for $440m". Irish Emigrant. 3 March 2004. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group buys Noon Products". The Grocer. 9 August 2005. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry buys Cargill Flavor System for $230 million". Natural Products Insider. 23 September 2011. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group gobbles up hot dog supplier Rollover". The Telegraph. 24 February 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Kerry Group Buys Three Food Companies for $735 Million". Powder and Bulk Solids. 19 October 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- "Brands". Kerry Group. Retrieved 24 January 2016.