|Full name||Kerry David Morgan|
|Date of birth||31 October 1988|
|Place of birth||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Height||5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)|
|2007||→ Östersunds FK (loan)||6||(0)|
|2007–2008||→ Port Talbot Town (loan)||11||(5)|
|2008||→ CF Balaguer (loan)||1||(0)|
|2008||→ Clevedon Town (loan)||8||(1)|
|2008–2009||→ Neath Athletic (loan)||30||(7)|
|2009–2010||→ Newport County (loan)||29||(6)|
|2010–2011||→ Newport County (loan)||40||(33)|
|2011||→ Newport County (loan)||0||(0)|
|2016||Port Talbot Town|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 13 March 2017 (UTC).
Morgan was born in Merthyr Tydfil, but came through the youth ranks at Swansea City. After signing his first professional deal in 2007, he was loaned out to Welsh Premier League neighbours Port Talbot Town, following a short spell in Sweden with the Swans' sister club Östersunds FK. He made a goalscoring debut for the Steelmen in the 5–1 win against Newtown on 25 August and in total went on to score nine goals in 15 league, League Cup and FAW Premier Cup appearances.
Morgan remained at Port Talbot until the New Year before being re-called by the Swans but on 3 January 2008 he was loaned out to Spanish Tercera División team CF Balaguer along with team-mate Chad Bond. His time in Catalonia with Swansea manager Roberto Martínez's former side was short and he returned to Swansea.
In March 2008 he was loaned out again, this time to Southern Football League Premier Division side Clevedon Town. Morgan again made a goalscoring debut, this time in the 1–1 draw with Yate Town and went on to make another seven appearances without scoring.
Morgan spent the entire 2007–08 season on loan at Neath Athletic in the Welsh Premier League and made 30 league appearances, scoring seven goals including a double against Prestatyn Town on S4C's featured match.
In October 2009 Morgan joined Newport County on a three-month loan deal. The loan was extended until the end of the 2009–10 season with Newport leading the Conference South table in December 2009 and Morgan went on to make a total of 29 league appearances as Newport were crowned Conference South champions with a record 103 points and promoted to the Conference National. In August 2010 Morgan rejoined Newport County on loan until 1 January 2011 and again on 13 January 2011 he joined Newport on loan until the end of the 2010–11 season. He was released by Swansea City at the end of the 2010–11 season.
Following the winding-up of Neath in the summer of 2012, Morgan joined Bath City. After a season with Bath, Morgan joined Southern League side Merthyr Town in June 2013. Morgan was a key part of the side which reached the play-offs in 2013-14 and then winning the league in 2014-15.
- "Search 1984 to 2006 – Birth, Marriage and Death indexes". Findmypast.com. Retrieved 16 June 2009.
- Kerry Morgan joins from Port Talbot‚ mufc-online.co.uk, 21 June 2016
- "Morgan grateful for Swans chance". welsh-premier.com. 20 August 2009. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Swansea 3–0 Brighton". BBC Sport. 11 August 2009. Retrieved 11 August 2009.
- "Newport County snap up striking pair". bluesqfootball.com. 14 October 2009. Archived from the original on 19 October 2009. Retrieved 14 October 2009.
- "Neath confirm quintet of Signings". Welsh Premier League. 9 June 2011. Retrieved 9 June 2011.
- "Morgan coup for Merthyr". Non League Daily. 10 June 2013. Archived from the original on 13 November 2013.