This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||author, cake designer, Oklahoma State Sugar Art Show director, Cake Craft & Decoration recurring contributor,|
|Known for||resident judge on Food Network Challenge, Last Cake Standing Seasons 1 & 2, The Best Thing I Ever Ate|
Kerry Vincent (née Flynn; 1 June 1945), is the Australian director and co-founder of the annual Oklahoma Sugar Art Show, author, and freelance writer. She was also a judge on Food Network Challenge.
Vincent is a specialist Cake Designer. She wrote the book Romantic Wedding Cakes which was published by Merehurst Press in 2002. She was inducted into the International Cake Exploration Societé (ICES) Sugarcraft Hall of Fame in Washington, D.C. in 2004.
Vincent regularly appeared as one of the judges on the reality series Food Network Challenge on the Food Network Cable television network. She was also the show host for four one-hour specials for the Food Network, highlighting the skill of winning contestants in the Grand National Wedding Cake Competition.
Vincent has taught at the El Atelier Del Azucar Bakery School in Santa Rosa District, Lima Province, Peru. In May 2004, she taught at the Macomb Culinary Institute in Warren, Michigan part of the Macomb Community College.
After the Wedding Style Director of Brides magazine was a guest judge at the Oklahoma Sugar Art Show, Vincent was selected for a special feature in the March–April 2008 issue of the magazine entitled "America's 50 Most Beautiful Cakes."
In 2014, Kerry Vincent hosted nine episodes of a show on the Food Network called Save My Bakery, in which she helped out struggling bakeries.Parrish, Ashley (15 November 2008). "Oklahoma 100: Sugar Arts Show". Tulsa World. Retrieved 1 March 2008.</ref>
Romantic Wedding and Celebration Cakes (2001)
- "Sugar Artists test their talents in Oklahoma competition". Vanilla Vine newsletter. Nielsen-Massey Vanillas (3). 2002. Archived from the original on 3 March 2008. Retrieved 1 March 2008.
- "Kerry Vincent". Food Network. Archived from the original on 24 July 2010. Retrieved 26 July 2010.
- "Food Network Challenge - Episode CC0404". Food Network. 2 February 2008. Retrieved 1 March 2008.
- "Rosa Viacava - Pioneering in Modern Sugarcraft Art". Rosa Viacava. Retrieved 1 March 2008.
- "Rosa Viacava - Pioneering in Modern Sugarcraft Art" (PDF). Rosa Viacava. Retrieved 1 March 2008.[dead link]
- Mikles, Natalie (20 February 2008). "Icing the competition". Tulsa World. Retrieved 1 March 2008.
- "Wedding Cakes: America's Favorite Cakes". Brides magazine. 2008. Archived from the original on 10 April 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-01.
- https://web.archive.org/web/20130130033246/http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8550663. Archived from the original on 30 January 2013. Retrieved 9 December 2012. Missing or empty
- Matt. "Food Network Gossip: Save My Bakery - New Food Network Series". foodnetworkgossip.com. Retrieved 13 July 2015.
- McMillian, Grace. "Kerry Vincent".
|This biographical article about a foodie, restaurateur or gourmand is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|