|Beauty pageant titleholder|
15 April 1989 
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Title(s)||Miss Switzerland 2010|
|Miss Switzerland 2010
Miss Universe 2011
Born to English parents, Karen and Derek (Born 1959) and she has two older brothers Richard (born 1985) and James (born 1987) ,, Cook has been working as a model since age 15. A biology student and sales associate in Kriens, she's also an avid sportswoman, practicing athletics and inline skating. She's been dating FC Luzern player Silvan Büchli since 2007.
Miss Switzerland 2010
Cook, who stands 1.80 m (5 ft 11 in) tall, competed as one of the 12 finalists in her country's national beauty pageant, Miss Switzerland, held in Zürich, where she obtained the Photogenic award and the crown of Miss Schweiz, gaining the right to represent Switzerland in the 2011 Miss Universe pageant, broadcast live from São Paulo, Brazil on 12 September 2011.
Prior to finals night, Cook discovered her grandmother in Cambridge had a cancer recurrence, and would have to undergo chemotherapy. Unable to travel to England, Cook dedicated her participation in Miss Switzerland to her.
- "Candidate 2010 - Kerstin Cook". missschweiz.ch. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- "Kerstin Cook Miss Switzerland 2010". TSR. September 25, 2010. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- "His girlfriend is now Miss Switzerland". Ringier AG's Blick. September 26, 2010. Retrieved 20 November 2010.
- "São Paulo, Brazil to host the 2011 Miss Universe® Pageant Live on NBC". PRNewswire. December 18, 2010. Retrieved 8 February 2011.
- "Candidate: Grandma Drama". Ringier AG's Blick. June 26, 2010. Retrieved 5 October 2010.
|Awards and achievements|