Kerton Township, Fulton County, Illinois
Location in Fulton County
Fulton County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 6, 1849|
|• Total||26.95 sq mi (69.8 km2)|
|• Land||24.31 sq mi (63.0 km2)|
|• Water||2.64 sq mi (6.8 km2) 9.80%|
|Elevation||433 ft (132 m)|
|• Density||5/sq mi (2/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||61501 62644|
|GNIS feature ID||0429205|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 26.95 square miles (69.8 km2), of which 24.31 square miles (63.0 km2) (or 90.20%) is land and 2.64 square miles (6.8 km2) (or 9.80%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
- West Point
- West Matanza
- Kerton Valley
The township contains Hickory Cemetery.
- Anderson Lake
- Lewistown School District 97
- Illinois' 17th congressional district
- State House District 94
- State Senate District 47
- "Kerton Township, Fulton County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-16.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Pleasant Township||Isabel Township|
|Woodland Township||Havana Township, Mason County|
|Hickory Township, Schuyler County||Bath Township, Mason County|