|Full name||Kerys Julia Harrop|
|Date of birth||3 December 1990|
|Place of birth||Wordsley, England,|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23 July 2020|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18:05, 25 July 2019 (UTC)
Kerys Julia Harrop (3 December 1990) is an English football central defender/wing back who currently plays for Tottenham Hotspur in the FA WSL. Kerys has also been involved with the England National Team at Under 19 and Under 23 level and was part of the Under 19 squad who won the European Championships in Belarus in 2009. She was also a member of the Great Britain team who won a gold medal in Kazan in the 2013 World University Games. With Birmingham City Ladies, she helped win the FA Cup in 2012 and progressed with Birmingham to the semi-finals of the Champions League in 2014.
In addition to her footballing achievements, Kerys has obtained a first class Honours degree from Loughborough University in Sport Science and a master's degree and PGCE Teaching Degree from the University of Wolverhampton.
- "BBC Sport - Kerys Harrop earns first England call-up for Canada friendly". bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 9 March 2014.
- "'You have to beat the best,' insists Blues defender". England FA. 12 September 2015. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Carpenter, Steve (28 September 2015). "Kerys Harrop seals fifth consecutive win for Birmingham City Ladies". Solihull Oberver. Retrieved 20 May 2016.
- Kerys Harrop – FIFA competition record (archived)
- Kerys Harrop – UEFA competition record (archive)
- England FA player profile
- Birmingham City player profile