January 18, 1985
|Other names||Natt Chanapa, Nong Natt, Natalia, Nat|
|Height||5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)|
|Weight||110 lb (50 kg; 7.9 st)|
|Spouse(s)||Myat Thu (MinYat Sat)|
Kesarin Chaichalermpol (Thai: เกศรินทร์ ชัยเฉลิมพล; rtgs: Ketsarin Chaichaloemphon) is a Thai actress who has acted under a number of stage names, particularly Nong Natt (น้องแนท) and Natt Chanapa.
Her particular infamy surrounds pornographic videos released outside Thailand. These videos led to her arrest and prosecution by the Thai police, as pornography is illegal in Thailand. The videos featured her in hardcore porn acting with Caucasian and Japanese men. It was revealed that modeling and advertising companies, magazines and television programs have been offering her six-digit sums for modeling work since the accusation made media headlines. She eventually had to pay a fine, received a suspended 6-month sentence, and probation for a year. Harsh punishment was nonexistent due to her popularity and lack of public outcry concerning the matter.
- "Thai actress faces summons over porn film", August 2, 2004, Asian Sex Gazette. Retrieved 2007-07-27 Archived June 29, 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "The anatomy of a Thai porn scandal", by William Sparrow, February 19, 2005, Asia Times Online. Retrieved 2007-07-27
- "Of Thai porn and politics: Natt Chanapa pornography scandal, Act II", By William Sparrow, February 16, 2005, Asian Sex Gazette. Retrieved 2007-07-27 Archived July 2, 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "Kesarin to answer porn video charge", February 15, 2005, Asian Sex Gazette. Retrieved 2007-07-27 Archived October 4, 2013 at the Wayback Machine
- "Natt Chanapa answers porn charges", August 1, 2005, Asian Sex Gazette. Retrieved 2007-07-27 Archived October 4, 2013 at the Wayback Machine
|This article about an Asian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Thai biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|