|Faction represented in Dewan Rakyat|
|Faction represented in Perak State Legislative Assembly|
|2008–2018||People's Justice Party|
Kesavan s/o Subramaniam
1975 (age 45–46)
Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia
|Political party||People's Justice Party (PKR)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
Pakatan Rakyat (PR)
|Website||Kesavan Subramaniam on Facebook|
|Kesavan Subramaniam on Parliament of Malaysia|
Kesavan s/o Subramaniam (Tamil: கேசவன் சுப்ரமணியம், romanized: Kēcavaṉ cupramaṇiyam) is a Malaysian politician of Indian origin from the People's Justice Party (PKR), a component party of Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition. He currently is a Member of Parliament represents the parliamentary seat of Sungai Siput in Perak. He is also formerly the Member of the Perak State Legislative Assembly for Hutan Melintang for two terms from 2008 to 2018.
In May 2019, Kesavan was accused of sexual harassment by a woman who claimed to be his former aide in a police report she had lodged. However, Kesavan had denied the accusation and her allegation of being his former assistant. Kesavan had counter filed a police report against the woman and claimed it was her who had taken advantage of himself and had tried to disrupt his family instead. On 16 July, Indrani Ramasamy who was the alleged PKR Sungai Siput treasurer and parliamentary research officer, filed a defamation suit against Kesavan.
|2008||N54 Hutan Melintang||Kesavan Subramaniam (PKR)||7,804||53.61%||S. Thangesvari (MIC)||6,083||46.39%||14,556||1,721||70.12%|
|2013||N54 Hutan Melintang||Kesavan Subramaniam (PKR)||10,155||49.60%||Supramaniam Ramalingam (MIC)||8,915||3.55%||20,472||1,240||83.09%|
|Azahari Abdullah (BERJASA)||353||1.72%|
|Mat Sidi Hashim (IND)||413||2.02%|
|2018||P62 Sungai Siput, Perak||Kesavan Subramaniam (PKR)||20,817||48.72%||S.K. Devamany (MIC)||15,210||35.60%||42,726||5,607||77.68%|
|Ishak Ibrahim (PAS)||5,194||13.84%|
|Michael Jeyakumar (PSM)||1,505||3.52%|
- Idris, Rohaniza (26 July 2018). "Kekanda Adinda di Dewan Rakyat". Berita Harian. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "RASMI | P.062 Sungai Siput (Perak): S. Kesavan (PKR) menang - Portal Islam dan Melayu | ISMAWeb". Portal Islam dan Melayu | ISMAWeb. 10 May 2018. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
- "YB S. Kesavan @ Vizhuthugal". Kuasa. Astro Ulagam. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Sylvia Looi (30 November 2010). "Hutan Melintang rep ejected from Perak state assembly". The Star. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Former aide accuses PKR MP of sexual harassment". Free Malaysia Today. 17 May 2019. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- Martin Carvalho (18 May 2019). "Sg Siput MP denies sexual harassment allegations". The Star. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- Emily Jessinta (18 May 2019). "Sungai Siput MP denies sexual harassment allegation". New Straits Times. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- JERRY CHOONG (18 May 2019). "Amid brewing controversy, Sungai Siput MP denies sexually harassing woman". The Malay Mail. Retrieved 14 July 2019.
- Arfa Yunus, Teh Athira Yusof (20 July 2019). "Former officer files defamation suit against Sungai Siput MP". New Straits Times. Retrieved 21 July 2019.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 11 July 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 5 May 2013. Results only available for the 2013 election.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 31 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Archived from the original on 21 March 2018. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "SURUHANJAYA PILIHAN RAYA MALAYSIA (SPR) - SEMAKAN CALON PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE 14". Keputusan.spr.gov.my. Retrieved 7 June 2018.