|Member of Parliament of Sungai Siput|
|Assumed office |
9 May 2018
|Preceded by||Michael Jeyakumar Devaraj (PSM)|
|Perak State Assemblyman of Hutan Melintang|
8 March 2008 – 9 May 2018
|Preceded by||G Rajoo (BN-MIC)|
|Succeeded by||Khairuddin Tarmizi (BN-UMNO)|
Kesavan s/o Subramaniam
|Political party||People's Justice Party (PKR)|
|Pakatan Harapan (PH)|
|Alma mater||University of Malaya|
|Website||Kesavan Subramaniam on Facebook|
|Kesavan Subramaniam on Parliament of Malaysia|
Kesavan s/o Subramaniam (Tamil: கேசவன் சுப்ரமணியம், translit. Kēcavaṉ cupramaṇiyam) is a Malaysian politician of Indian origin from the People's Justice Party (PKR), a component party of Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition. He currently is a Member of Parliament represents the parliamentary seat of Sungai Siput in Perak. He is also formerly the Member of the Perak State Legislative Assembly for Hutan Melintang for two terms from 2008 to 2018.
|2008||N54 Hutan Melintang||Kesavan Subramaniam (PKR)||7,804||53.61%||S. Thangesvari (MIC)||6,083||46.39%||14,556||1,721||70.12%|
|2013||N54 Hutan Melintang||Kesavan Subramaniam (PKR)||10,155||49.60%||Supramaniam Ramalingam (MIC)||8,915||3.55%||20,472||1,240||83.09%|
|Azahari Abdullah (BERJASA)||353||1.72%|
|Mat Sidi Hashim (IND)||413||2.02%|
|2018||P62 Sungai Siput, Perak||Kesavan Subramaniam (PKR)||20,817||48.72%||S.K. Devamany (MIC)||15,210||35.60%||42,726||5,607||77.68%|
|Ishak Ibrahim (PAS)||5,194||13.84%|
|Michael Jeyakumar (PSM)||1,505||3.52%|
- Idris, Rohaniza (26 July 2018). "Kekanda Adinda di Dewan Rakyat". Berita Harian. Retrieved 5 December 2018.
- "RASMI | P.062 Sungai Siput (Perak): S. Kesavan (PKR) menang - Portal Islam dan Melayu | ISMAWeb". Portal Islam dan Melayu | ISMAWeb. 2018-05-10. Retrieved 2018-06-07.
- "YB S. Kesavan @ Vizhuthugal". Kuasa. Astro Ulagam. 6 June 2018. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- Sylvia Looi (30 Nov 2010). "Hutan Melintang rep ejected from Perak state assembly". The Star. Retrieved 14 June 2018.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 11 July 2010. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 5 May 2013. Results only available for the 2013 election.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "SURUHANJAYA PILIHAN RAYA MALAYSIA (SPR) - SEMAKAN CALON PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE 14". Keputusan.spr.gov.my. Retrieved 7 June 2018.
|This article about a Malaysian politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Malaysia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about politics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|