Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kesh may refer to:
- Kesh (Sumer), an ancient Sumerian city and religious center
- Kesh, the former name of Shahrisabz, Uzbekistan
- Keş, Azerbaijan
- Kesh, County Fermanagh, a small village in Northern Ireland
- Kesh Recordings, record label run by British musician and sound artist Simon Scott
- Maze (HM Prison), a prison in Northern Ireland sometimes called "Long Kesh"
- Kesh (Sikhism), a practice of not cutting hair in Sikhism
- Kesh, a fictional human culture and language in Ursula K. Le Guin's novel Always Coming Home
- The Empire of Great Kesh, a nation of the world of Midkemia, in books written by Raymond Feist
- KESH, the electricity supplier of Albania
- Kesh (designer), an English artist
- Keshi, specifically those not marketed in Japan.
- Qais Abdur Rashid, the legendary ancestral figure of the Afghan Nation.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kesh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.