Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kesh may refer to:
- Kesh (Sumer), an ancient Sumerian city and religious center
- Kesh, the former name of Shahrisabz, Uzbekistan
- Keş, Azerbaijan
- Kesh, County Fermanagh, a small village in Northern Ireland
- Kesh Recordings, record label run by British musician and sound artist Simon Scott
- Maze (HM Prison), a prison in Northern Ireland sometimes called "Long Kesh"
- Kesh (Sikhism), a practice of not cutting hair in Sikhism
- Kesh, a fictional human culture and language in Ursula K. Le Guin's novel Always Coming Home
- The Empire of Great Kesh, a nation of the world of Midkemia, in books written by Raymond Feist
- KESH, the electricity supplier of Albania
- Kesh Kumari, an English artist
- Keshi, specifically those not marketed in Japan.
- Qais Abdur Rashid, the legendary ancestral figure of the Afghan Nation.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kesh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.