This article does not cite any sources. (July 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||RJ 08(bundi district)|
The town is famous for temple of Keshav Rai Ji Maharaj or Lord Vishnu which lies on bank of the Chambal River. It was built in 1601 by Maharaja Shatru Sal of Bundi. The architecture and sculptures of temple are unique. The town is 20km from the well known education hub of India, KOTA. Mratunjaya Mahadev temple is another important shrine of the town. The temple is one of the oldest temples of Rajasthan. There is an old Jain temple too. Kalyanrai temple is old temple of Keshavraiji. Here is a Teela(Knoll in English) where many coins and many ancient things are found. There is "pandav shala" also located here. It is said that in exile period pandavs came here. Kartik Poornima, Bundi Utsav, Taijaji Ki Ghodi and Dhol Gyaras are some famous festivals in Keshoraipatan. Many devotees take a bath in the Chambal River during Kartik poornima and enjoy the kartik fair. Matra Hanuman ji temple and garden is also a very good place to visit. Municipality Elections were held and Current Chairman is Sukhdev Singh Sandhu from BJP(2015-2020).
Rajasthani and Hindi Punjabi are the local languages here. According to the census of 2011,the population of the town is 24,627. There are 20 wards in the town,majority holders are from Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP).
- Shri Keshav Rai ji Temple
- Shri Rajrajeshwar Mahadev
- Matra Hanuman ji Temple
- Madan Mohan Temple
- Kalyan Rai ji Temple
- Shri Digambar Jain Temple
- Hazrat Makke Shah Vali Dargah & Masjid
- Dhakar Cast temple K.patan
- Mata Kankali ji Ka Mandir K.patan
- Govt. Sr. Sec. School, Keshorai Patan
- Govt. Girls Sr. Sec. School, Keshorai Patan
- Keshav Bal Vidya Niketen Sr. Sec. School
- Aryan Academy Convent School
- Global Paramount School
- Indian Convent School
- Modern Public School
- National Public School
- Shiv Jyoti Secondary School
- Saraswati Vidya Mandir
- Silver Bells Play Group School
- ICS Disney Land Play School
- Ideal Public School
- Jatt James Bond Convent School
- Patan Girls College, Keshoraipatan
- Aazad B.ed. College, Bundi
- Government Post Graduate College Of Bundi
- Jai Sai Nath Computer Coaching Institute
- National Computer & Internet Training Institute
- Lord Krishna Computer E Mitra K.patan
Keshorai Patan Railway Station, Gurla West Railway Station are the very nearby railway stations to Keshoraipatan. However Kota Jn Rail Way Station is a major railway station 20 km (12 mi) near to Keshoraipatan.
Shri Keshav Bus Stand is the major Bus Stand in Keshoraipatan.
The Chambal River is the major river here,one can come by taking boat.
|This article related to a location in Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|