From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kesi or KESI may refer to:
- Kesi (Ganadhara)
- KESI (rapper), Danish rapper artist
- KESI, a Texas-based radio station now known as KVLY (FM)
- K'o-ssu, also Kesi, Chinese silk tapestry
- Korea Elevator Safety Institute
- Kyethi, a town in Burma
People with the surname
- Pat Kesi (born 1973), American football player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kesi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.