Ketagalan Culture Center
|Location||Beitou, Taipei, Taiwan|
The Ketagalan Culture Center (KCC; Chinese: 凱達格蘭文化館; pinyin: Kǎidágélán Wénhuàguǎn) is a cultural center in Beitou District, Taipei, Taiwan. The cultural center is dedicated to introduce the various Taiwanese Plains Aborigines cultures, including the Ketagalan tribes cultures.
The objectives of KCC are:
- Reform the image of the KCC
- Rebuilt its indigenous spirit and culture center
- Focus on the appreciation and understanding of culture and arts
- Promote international communication
- Become a new sightseeing landscape of Beitou
- Foster the lifelong management of the culture
KCC includes the following:
- Exhibition area
- Art gallery
- International conference room
- Classroom areas
The services provided by KCC are:
- Regular education training
- Indigenous theme library service
- Rental service for multi-function exhibition and performance space and handicraft learning classroom
- Service for guided culture tour
- "Ketagalan Culture Center ─ About KCC". Tcgwww.taipei.gov.tw. 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- ":::Museum - Ketagalan Culture Center ::: TaipeiTravel Net - Department of Information and Tourism, Taipei City Government:::". Taipeitravel.net. 2012-04-13. Retrieved 2014-02-10.
- "Ketagalan Culture Center - 凱達格蘭文化館 | roundTAIWANround". Rtaiwanr.com. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
- "Ketagalan Culture Center ─ About KCC". Tcgwww.taipei.gov.tw. 2012-08-14. Retrieved 2014-04-21.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ketagalan Culture Center.|
|This article about a Taiwanese building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|