Keter may refer to:
- Keter in Kabbalah, is one of the ten Sephirot ("Divine emanations")
- Keter or kether כתר is the Hebrew word for "Crown (headgear)", as worn by a king or queen
- Keter Plastic is an Israeli plastic manufacturing company
- Keter Publishing House is a book publisher based in Israel
- Keter (name), a name of Kenyan origin
- An object classification in the SCP Foundation storytelling project
- Keter, a component of Yesod (web framework)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.