Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up keto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keto may refer to:
- The Ket people (also known as Кето), an ethnic group of the Siberian North
- Ceto or Keto, a sea goddess in Greek mythology
- Ketone or keto group, the functional group in the chemical compounds ketones
- Ketoconazole, a medication that can inhibit the production of testosterone in both the testes and adrenal gland
- "Keto", a high-fat, low-carbohydrate diet, or a prefix to food product name claimed to be suitable for such a diet
- KETO-LP, a radio station licensed to serve Aurora, Colorado, United States
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.