From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up keto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Keto may refer to:
- The Ket people, an ethnic group of the Siberian North
- Ceto or Keto, a sea goddess in Greek mythology
- Ketone or keto group, the functional group in the chemical compounds ketones
- Ketoconazole, a medication that can inhibit the production of testosterone in both the testes and adrenal gland
- Ketogenic diet
- Ketō (wikt:毛唐) or ketōjin (wikt:毛唐人), a derogatory term in Japanese referring to a white person (see also gaijin)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Keto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.